Are you financially prepared or do you have some major holes in your retirement bucket?
There is a lot of uncertainty surrounding the proposed changes to Superannuation and it is easy to become confused. Superannuation still remains a highly tax effective saving system. Are you making the most of the tax changes?
- What you need to be doing now to be ready for the changes on both Jan 1, 2017 and July 1, 2017
- How to create the right investment model for you in the current economic environment, where interest rates are so low
- The 3 most important things you need to make sure your finances for estate planning are in order
This is what you will walk away with;
- A clear plan of the actions you need to take NOW
- The top 3 actions you need to implement for successful financial estate planning
- The key tool that will identify holes in your existing financial bucket
When: Thursday 27th October, 2016
Where: Romsey Bowling Club – Park Lane Romsey
Light Refreshments Supplied
R.S.V.P Lynda on (03) 9744 7144 or click on the link below to book online
REGISTER BY FRIDAY 21ST OCTOBER AND GO INTO
THE DRAW TO WIN A GOLF & WINE PACKAGE