With interest rates at a record low, now is the time to act.
Do you really know how much your investment would be to create wealth through property? Please join us for a special Property Investment Seminar, with special guest speaker Tom Richardson – Director Australian Property Developments.
Tom Richardson has over 25 years experience in the property development industry. His initial experience in the engineering and high rise construction industry, lead him to commencing Australian Property Developments in 1989. Tom’s personal ability to identify prime locations, giving the optimum growth and performance consistently over many years have been one of the key factors in his success.
In this FREE seminar you will discover-
- The latest in property development releases.
- What should I look for in a good property investment?
- Is property investment a tax effective way to secure my financial future?
- Where should I be looking to invest?
- Where will the tenants come from? How much will they pay?
- Market concerns- interest rates, cash return, capital investment.
- What is ‘gearing’ and how can I make it work for me?
- Can I use my superannuation fund to invest in property?
Dates: Tuesday 19th May @5.30pm – 7.00pm or
Wednesday 20th May @7.00am-8.30am
Venue: McMahon Osborne Group –
Level 1, Unit 9, 57-59 Horne Street, Sunbury
RSVP: Thursday 14th May to email@example.com or call (03) 9744 7144